Sunday, June 11, 2023

Nordeney -> Amsterdam -> Brussels




Week 3

This week started with our relaxing stay in Nordeney Island. I really enjoyed our day at the Badehaus, and especially the mud and sea salt scrub. My skin was glowing and so smooth. I also got to catch up on a lot of sleep and just get some much needed rest. On Wednesday I headed to Amsterdam! In Amsterdam I did a canal cruise, the Van Gogh Museum and went to an Ice Bar that was -9 degrees. On Friday I headed to Brussels and I loved it. I was blown away by the beauty of the city and especially the Grand Palace. While in Brussels I enjoyed a Belgium Waffle and chocolates, and went to the Royal Fine Arts Museum. This week was the most traveling I have ever done on my own and it was very fun but I am relieved to be back in Bonn now and get back to a more normal schedule.

No comments: