Sunday, June 04, 2023

A week in Norderney!

 Week 2 is officially complete! I can’t believe how fast these 2 weeks have gone by!

This week we started our pharmacology class which has been super fun and really useful! We also spent our weekend in Norderney! I absolutely love this island and it reminds me so much of home in Rhode Island! Something about being on the beach and the endless ocean views are so nostalgic and never get old. Tomorrow we are going to the bathhouse which is super exciting! 

I think one thing with our society in America is that we emphasize western medicine and I think that learning about homeopathic medicine and alternative treatment options are super important in becoming a well-rounded doctor. I think this excursion will be really eye opening and will definitely change my perspective or point of view on other beneficial, unique treatment options!

I can’t wait to continue my journey and continue to see and learn about other countries and other important aspects of healthcare! 




No comments: