Sunday, June 04, 2023

Week 2


Week two

This week we left for Nordeney! Today is our second day in Nordeney and I am relaxed. I am feeling a little nervous tomorrow about the Bathhouse but I am excited as well. We had a lecture on the science and history of the sauna and I am glad we learned about it because I have saunaed before and my brother is really into doing the sauna so now I can tell him about what I learned. I enjoyed the train ride to Nordeney, it went by really fast and it was much smoother than I thought. The weather here is nice, it is a little chilly but not freezing. It is funny how people in Germany will eat ice cream while in full winter gear in the cold. This morning I did workout on the beach with Dr. Wasser and others, it was very peaceful and woke me up for the day. 

No comments: