Sunday, June 18, 2023

Week 4: Bonn and Brussels!!

 Hi everyone!

This week was a really good week packed full of classes and some other activities. We had an AiB summer party where we got to bring our host families on Wednesday. My host mom really enjoyed it and it was a lot of fun. On Friday, we went on a study trip to Bingen and Andernach and got to go to two really cool museums. My favorite museum was the one in Andernach that we stopped at last. It was a lot of medical tools and history and I found a lot of the displays to be very interesting.

After our study trip, a few of my friends and I went to Brussels for the weekend! Brussels was so so much fun and we really enjoyed our time there. Our train got canceled both on the way there and the way back so that sucked but we figured it out and got to where we needed to be. In Brussels, we went to the Atomium and that was really cool to see and there was a lot of lights on the inside and then we took the elevator all the way up to the top to see the beautiful view.  We also went on a pub crawl on Saturday night in Brussels and it was a lot of fun, we got to meet new friends and experience the city at night while in a big group! On Sunday morning,

we had a chocolate tour and also got to make chocolates. Our guide showed us all around the best chocolate shops and we got some tasty samples of course and then we went and got to make our own chocolate, the whole experience was a lot of fun and I would definitely recommend. Brussels was a beautiful city and we had such a good time there this weekend.

I can't wait for next week with our trip to Vienna coming up so soon and after Vienna my friends and I are going to Zurich so we are really excited for that as well.

Thanks for reading!!

No comments: