Sunday, July 26, 2009

Praha

I spent a large portion of my life participating in organized events while wearing tight pants.  Baseball, football, and track all required that yor entire butt be secure. When all goes awry, it is unadventageous to have these body parts flopping here and there. 
While in Prague, I encountered another such situation. Ballet. The best of Swan Lake to be exact. I had never seen a live ballet before and figured I would endow my maniless with a little Praha ballet. Seven of us went to the show and I absolutely  loved it. I found myself overcome with interest and awe as the twirls and tippy toe walks ensued. I was snapping pics and taking video of none other than my brothers in tight pants. It was great. The non-speaking theatrical performance had all the parts of an exciting drama and ended in an exhilarating dance off fight scene! Prague had many high points, but no one forgets their first ballet.    

No comments: