Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 10, 2009

We are on the train to Switzerland now, and everything is going surprisingly smooth. I thought it would be so much more stressful getting on our first real train, but it's not too bad. We're going on this trip without any boys to protect us, and that's really pretty scary for me. I couldn't find any pepper spray at the store today either.. ughh. But I'm sure everything will be okay.

Stephanie, Coral, Brittany, Caitlin and I are the girls going on this trip. I think we're going to go skydiving tomorrow! I really hope we can!

I don't really know what to expect once we get there. I hope everything runs smooth and we're able to get there easily because it's going to be nighttime by the time we arrive. I really don't want to get lost in a completely strange country that speaks four different languages!

We've been playing cards the second part of the trip. We're in this cool compartment like in Harry Potter!

We just got into Switzerland and it's like a complete scenery change. It's beautiful. There's even more greenery than is in Germany and the views are breathtaking.It's exactly what I pictured Switzerland to be- AND we just saw a farmer on a horse-drawn plow!!

No comments: