Monday, July 27, 2009

Lucy from Interlaken

I love being in mountains, therefore Switzerland was amazing. I wish I could live on a mountain, but most likely I´ll be stuck in Texas for the rest of my life, which is still ok. Yesterday we went canyoning, against the strong requests from Dr. Wasser and Dr. Zäck. There was not a single cloud in the sky, so I felt like we would be fairly safe, apart from repelling down cliffs and jumping into pools of water 20 feet high!!! It really was amazing, definitely worth the money spent.

We also went horseback riding along the river and below the mountainside. That was really fun although Charlie (my horse) like to try and yank the ropes from my hands. We still got along very well and even got to trod with him at the end. That night, three of us went to Lake Thunersee for a party that our hostel was hosting. That is where I met Lucy. Right when I called to her, she came and we spent a good 15 minutes embracing eachother´s presence. I will never forget her.



By the way, Lucy is a dog...

No comments: