Saturday, June 25, 2022

Vienna Waits For You

 It was tough to leave Vienna today. I really enjoyed this excursion and the experiences that came with it. Kind of crazy that I can now say I have seen human remains in a crypt and preserved in an old psych ward. I also learned about Freud and walked through his home/clinic. We toured a pharmacy museum, natural history museum, and the city of Vienna. I ate many great meals, my favorite being the group dinner on night one. Vienna proved my love for chocolate cake - I will be thinking about Sacher torte for the next few weeks for sure. The Imperial Palace was incredible, including the Imperial Jewels museum and Austrian National Library. To add to the list of sights, a group of us also visited the Belvedere Palace. I wish this study abroad would slow down!












No comments: