Sunday, June 19, 2022

This Trip is Going By Too Fast

 I cannot believe we are over halfway done with the study abroad program. Our nights in Bonn can now be counted on one hand. Bittersweet for sure. Nevertheless, this past week has been great. After Norderney and Amsterdam, I enjoyed the "homecoming" back to my host family. We spent the night talking about my trip and time here in Germany. On our free day, I travelled to Munster. My hometown is Muenster, TX and it was founded by Germans from Munster, so it was really neat to see the "real deal". The study trip to Bingen and Andernach was a nice reprieve from the AIB classroom. I found both museums to be very interesting. This weekend I travelled to Rothenburg ob der Tauber and had a blast. Walking into the town felt like walking into a Disney movie or something. It was incredible. I ate great food, enjoyed the views, and took many pictures. I am eager for our trip to Vienna! This study abroad keeps getting better and better! 












No comments: