Thursday, June 16, 2022

Norderney and Munich

 This past week I spent the majority of my time on the spa island called Norderney. This was honestly my favorite part of the trip BY FAR. We got to go to a badehaus and experience using the sauna as well as a multitude of other skin treatments. We also went across the mudflats which was a very unique experience. But most of all, I feel like this was the perfect time for everyone in the program to bond. We played games at night, walked around the island together, and choreographed a dance to Becky G at a BBQ. It is a trip that I won't be forgetting any time soon.

After Norderney, my boyfriend took a train to Germany from his study abroad in London and we got to do some traveling together! We went to Munich, and I noticed how even within Germany the people are slightly different in different regions. In Bavaria I felt like the people were more talkative, friendly, and had a warmer demeanor overall. We came back to Cologne and were able to go see the cathedral, chocolate museum, and put a lock on the lovelock bridge. 

I can't believe all of the places I've been and things I've done within only a weeks time, and I can't wait to go to Vienna this upcoming week!

No comments: