Friday, June 10, 2022

Hero’s Journey Continues in Norderney


Norderney did have a bit of ups and downs for, but overall I think it was a good experience. While I may have still been having some allergy issues and getting lost on two of the bike rides, I did enjoy a lot of what Norderney had to offer. 

By far my favorite was the Badehaus. I loved just about everything I tried there and especially loved the hot tub that opened up into the sky. Especially when it started raining on us. I also liked how it felt to run into the cold water after the sauna. Surprisingly, it was very refreshing and I really enjoyed it. The mud hike was also a highlight for me because I genuinely did not think I was going to like it but ended up having fun. 

Norderney was fun, but now it’s time to have a new adventure in Amsterdam!

No comments: