Friday, June 24, 2022

Days in Vienna


 

Vienna was probably the most beautiful city I’ve been to on this trip. It was crazy to see and put into perspective the differences between different European cities. I could tell by the stores and even the way people dressed that Vienna is one of the expensive cities. After visiting Vienna, I need a major wardrobe change. I also was finally able to get spicy nuggets and sauce from McDonald’s. It seems like Europe is not big on spice and I love a good spice. I actually took a chili shot at this bar we went to and that was probably too much spice. I had a lot of fun sight seeing and even went shopping and left with a nice purchase. We went to a few museums while we were in Vienna and my two favorite ones were the fools tower and the natural history museum.  I learned about the older psychiatrist ward and different disabilities and abnormalities which was super cool. At the National history museum, I felt like in was in the movie Night at the Museum. Sometimes I thought the fossils and fake animals would come to life (added some creativity). It was really cool to see the largest meteor and ancient rock collection. One of my favorite fossils was the largest turtle ever. 

No comments: