Friday, June 24, 2022

Vienna waits for you…

 So far I think Vienna has had some of my favorite memories from this trip. So much happened in such a few days and I think I really made the most of my time there. 

Starting out with the activities for class, I genuinely enjoyed all the places we were taken. My favorite was probably the mental institution that was transformed into a medical collection. They had so many cool skeletons, models, and countless other specimens that were so fascinating. I wanted the tour to keep going when it ended. I also really enjoyed the Catacombs and the group dinner we had on the very first day. That was such and amazing day. 

I think one of my absolute favorite days of this trip was the second


day of Vienna. The tour started out with a city tour from the Plague doctor, Dr Shnovel and we also went to the drug museum. Then I went with a few other people to Demel to get coffee and hot chocolate and then we went to see the Crown Jewels which were absolutely amazing. We then went to look at the national library and walk around to a few shops. After dinner and gelato we went to the Ferris wheel which we didn’t actually ride but instead we did the little amusement park rides next to it. Six of us went down a big group water ride where we laughed the entire way down the slide. 

Overall I loved Vienna and hope I can go back one day!

No comments: