Friday, June 24, 2022

I get my hair cut by 2 girls that only speak German…


 Vienna is FANCY!! Like majorly fancy!! All the buildings have this old world elegance and the women walk around in monochrome outfit and big sunglasses. The first day we got here we ate a traditional dinner and got to hear a band play the sound of music sound track live. It was so sweet to spend some time as a group. I have gotten so much closer to everyone else on the trip. I know we will be heartbroken when we don’t get to spend every moment with each other. The next day we did a walking tour lead by “ dr Wasser” or his alter ego the plague doctor. Then we got to go to the pharmacy museum where they have a mock up of an old pharmacy that used to be in Vienna. We also went to the Crown Jewels. I want them all. I think I was born to wear a crown!!!!! Then we Went to the fools tower and saw the wax models or hundreds of diseases. And finally ended the night with dressing to the 9s and seeing a string ensemble preform in a beautiful cathedral. WOW!! Magical!!! Today






we went to the natural history museum. Wow! So cool. It felt like you were a great explorer about to embark on your expedition to discover the undiscovered. Think cool fossil, beautiful gems, hundreds of rare animal models, all in a beautiful white marble building. As for right now, I am currently sitting in the hair salon getting my hair colored and cut by an 18 year old girl from veinna that speaks no English. I am kinda terrified but at least it will be a memory!!! Here is to hoping my hair isn’t green!!!! 


No comments: