Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Things I have learned about myself...

Hey there upper East Siders,

So, since I have been abroad and roaming the train tracks of Germany and it's neighboring countries, there are several things I have learned about myself.

I now know that I can handle a human surgery. Ever since I was young I knew I loved animals and wanted to be a vet therefore never really considered human medicine. This whole time I thought I wouldn't be able to be a M.D. because I thought I would "feel the pain", but now I know that's not true thanks to the lovely Dr. Schmitto! :) (That's for you Michelle!) Although this fact might be a little late in preparing for my future career, but who knows, I may someday be a heart surgeon because what I saw in that O.R. had a much greater impact on my perspective of medicine and surgery than any vet. surgery I have witnessed.

I have also learned that my shoe collection needs some European help and Amsterdam is not my favorite city...but I must give Amanda the computer now so ttyl!

xoxo GG

No comments: