Thursday, January 08, 2009

Jus' Jon 6

Ok. This will be a short blog. Maybe. So far, I have been sampling sweets from Germany. I would like to talk about the M&M's. I have noticed two distinct tastes between the small bag of M&M's and teh big bag of M&M's. The small bag has a nice crunchy native M&M's taste to them. I have to admit that the taste is just a grain of sugar off from the American M&M taste but still good. The big bag tastes "8 shades" (A Brian Gibson quote) off of the American M&M taste. They taste like they were made with European Chocolate. They are way more crunchier than Aerican M&M's. Don't get me wrong though, they are just as good as American M&M's. I figured that the small bg is a mix between European and American chocolate and the large bag is just of European Chocolate. This is just my opinion. If you have comments, let me know. Blog me if you must.

No comments: