Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jus' Jon 8

Hello. I know that it's like 5 in the morning, but what the heck. I just got back from having the time of my life. Ok, this is how it went down. I started the day off with a few of the students from the group. We went to see the Van Goya Museum. (Excuse me for not spelling Go right, I just don't know how to spell it. Really, I really don't. If someone could hook me up with the right way to spell the word, I wouldn't mind). From here, we went and took a little tour of the city, museums, and food places. Who ever said McDonald's was nasty in Europe was so wrong (my opinion only). I had the best Quarter Pounder with Medium Fries there. It was the best meal I had ever had from McDonald's. Even in the U.S. From here, I spent some time with Jared and Catherine playing cards and an intense game of Checkers. I had a great time playing Jared. The guy got game. After this, we went to look for a nice place to hang out, and we found one. The Hostle. It was the place to be, but I wanted to do something extra. So, I left the group and went in search of the city. I stopped by a bar to have a drink which was so cheap. It was an Irish Pub and the bar tender was so nice to me. She talked to me and even told me where it was happenin' in the city if you know what I mean. Even the people in the bar were nice to me. Anyway's, I ended up, through the bar tender, getting a map of the city and the hot spots and this nice, beautiful lady offered, willingly, to take me along with her around the city to see the sites and go to a few nice bars. So, I ended up hanging out with this lady for 5 hours. We ended up bar and club hopping. Let me tell you ladies and gentlemen, I had the best time of my life. First, we went for a few drinks and talked a little bit. We got to know each other and everything. Then, we went to the Red Light District. True, there are those ladies in the window, but she told me that the Red Light District isn't just a "shady" district. She told me that it's where a lot of nice clubs and bars are. She told me that it was a European thing. I believe her because everybody we passed didn't seem to mind the ladies in the window. From here, she treated me to drinks. Can you believe that, a lady for the first time in my life treated me to drinks. I enjoyed every minute of it. For like one of the few times, she didn't notice my birth mark or even ditch me. She showed me around the town and she even told me the best places to go in town. After hitting up a few bars and pubs and seeing a Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers game, we went to the club. At this club, it was disco night and boy you better believe that I got down like it was nobodies business. I buggied like it was 1976. I had on my jeans and I was doin' me. I was jamming like Michael Jackson in Thriller. Even the lady danced with me. For the first time, people didn't stare at me in the club like I was a broke neck chicken. They didn't even care who or what was dancing. Everybody seemed to be doing them and having fun. Then, I was to do a charioky (excuse my spelling). Boy did I get popular in that club. The "DJ", the lady I was with, the guy trying to hit on her, and all the other guys around the stage were saying do it. I was to sing Marvin Gaye's, "I Heard It to The Great Vine." I became so popular, the guys were even buying me drinks just for going on stage and singing. That may sound creepy, but I have never had a guy buy me drinks. It was coo though. I wasn't trippin'. So, we ended up dancing for about 2 hours, then right before me and the nice lady were to sing on stage, we left because the club was closing. Who closes at 4am in the morning right before I'm about to go on stage and sing with the nice lady. Well, they did. But that was coo anyway because we ended up going to the San Francisco. This place was the stuff. I got so many looks that I felt like Rihanna on the red carpet. I found out it was because all of those people were from the club where I was going to sing with the nice lady at. It turns out that most of the people in the club thought I brought the most beautiful young lady to the club. Even though the truth is that she bought me to the club. I was honered. Everybody was hitting on her, but she just shook them off. I felt cool. No girl has ever turned other guys down when with me. I usually end up walking home alone. She made sure that I got back safely. In all honesty, I didn't expect the night in Amsterdam to turn out like this, but it did and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks young lady for not leaving me in the city by myself. Thanks for helping me out and showing me the best time in Amsterdam ever.

Also, I would like to apologize and say sorry to Brian, Jared, Will, and Catherine for not calling and letting yall know where I was. I am very sorry.

J'J8 night was the shiz nizzle my wizzles.

1 comment:

Sarah_Elmore said...

Here ya go J-man...Van Gogh. I'm glad you had fun!! haha