Friday, January 16, 2009

Jus Jon 12

Hello. Sorry about the first Jus Jon 12 being empty. I pushed the enter key before I began writting. Today, is the day everybody gets ready to leave for home. When I first thought about it, I didn't think it would be to much of a big deal, but I realize it is. Some of the group has already left and I feel really sad because I mis them a lot. I didn't think we had gotten that close at all. To reflect on this trip, I have had the time of my life here in Europe. I have found what I want to do with myself, who I want to be, and alot more stuff that I had in question when in the states. I am absolutely thankful for having the opportunity to come on this trip. I have meet some nice people and learned a lot from each one. I know we have a blog in a month, but for what it is worth, everybody together made the trip what it was. Well, until next time, peace.

No comments: