Friday, January 16, 2009

Jus Jon 11

2 days ago, I awoke to have breakfast at about 8:20 am this morning. After a nice breakfast and some Natalia, we began the morning with a tour of some parts of the city. We seen beautiful breath taking churches, some of Mozarts original work and historz, and a crypt. I'm glad we didn't stay here too long because I felt that I was disturbing the dead a little bit. From here, I took mz lunch time as down time. After this, I went with the group to the Freud Museum and seen where Freud lived. I also seen this sign in a shop that said, "7 more Bush days." I laughed a lot. It was pure unexpected comedy. The lame duck is even dislike around the world. From here, we came back to the hotel. I went on a little adventure and returned a few minutes before the opera departure time. I freshened up in 2 minutes. We made it to the opera and I must say that it was extremely fun. I liked it. Amazingly, I understood the actors, the jokes, and the play. For me, it was the coolest thing that I had been to in Vienna so far. For my first play, it was the stuff. Afterwards, I came back to the room and chilled. I know today was fun, but I just know that even more is to come.

"Cause im hopeful" (An inspiring quote from the song Hopeful by Faith Evans

No comments: