Monday, January 05, 2009

Just Jon 4

Today is January 4, 2009. Today is mz first day back in Berlin. It's me, Will, Jared, Brian, and Chystyna. Today, I hungout with the fellas. First, we went to Mass at St. Hedwig's. The Mass was in Latin so I didn't understand much, but it was still cool and good though. From here, we went to see The Blue Man Group. Tickets to see The Blue Man Group were 70 Euros, but with a student I.D., it was only 29.90 Euros. I got luckz cause I didn't have a student I.D. and the guy let me get in anyway on a student ticket. I was very relieved. So, we ended up with 3 hours to spare. So, Will left and would meet him later. Me, and the other guys went to look for food. I got that Bratwurst that I had wanted for so long, and I got chocolate too. The Brownies and cookies were not as good as American cookies and brownies, but they were okay. From here, we went to an American Sports Bar and found a deal. We got all you can eat ribs for tomorrow for only 5 Euros. This I look forward 2. From here we went to see The Blue Man Group which was just awesome. The people in Prague reallz missed out. Anyways, after this, we all went out for Durnurs and came back to the hotel to chill.
So far, I have been living it up every single daz. I love all of the trip so far and I just feel that the best is yet to come.

No comments: