Monday, January 05, 2009

Just Jon 3

The trip to Dresden was off the chain. When in Dresden, we seen a video on The Church of our Lady and then we went to visit the church itself. The church was breathe taking. It was composed of all of the stones from which it was originally made from when it was destroyed in WWII. The church has beautiful artwork, and a stunningly rich architecture to it. The church also has many entraces so people can enter the church from all aides of the church. From the church, we went to see the home of the former royal family. After this and other site seeing, we went to go eat at a local restaurant. The place was beautiful, teh food was excellent, and I had my first glass of mineral water. In my opinion, it tasted very good. It tasted like dissolved Alkaseltzer. I loved it. After this, we took a trip to visit the Hygiene Museum in Dresden. This museum was very very cool. It had in depth, interactive, and very informative information about the human body, how the different systems of the human body work, and how humans interact with each other and the world. After this, we went back to the main train station in Dresden. In the train station, two train groups were formed. One group, which is composed of 10 people got on the train to Prague, and the other group of 5 got on the train to Berlin. I went with the group to Berlin. I don't know what may happen in Berlin, but I know that only fun awaits me.

No comments: