Thursday, July 03, 2008

Wow...it's today!

So today is Thursday and I'm about to head to the airport! I can't believe it's already here! I don't even feel like I'm going to Germany...I've been waiting for this moment for so long. I FINALLY GET TO PRACTICE MY GERMAN! And I'm more scared than I ever have been! I don't expect to be fluent, but I hope to become more comfortable. School wise, I don't really know what to expect about this trip. I'm just worried about how the living in Germany part will go. This will be the longest I've been away from my family and friends without having the ability of constant contact. It will be interesting. But again, I am very very VERY nervous about having to use my German at home all the time; however, I am looking forward to it so much! I cannot wait to get there...if only it wasn't for this darn overseas flight! :) See you guys soon! Tschuess!

No comments: