Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Turk milk my heiniken!!!

Ok, so the tour of the city was so much fun...Berlin I mean...it was hella cold but I managed to tiptoe until my toes were almost off the ground and then let down, and my toes were roasty-toasty. The lunch at the Turkish place was...er....culturing? Yeah...that'd be it...because I def. didn't enjoy the milk. Hahaha! And I think I can say that for the rest of the group as well...accept Michael. Haha. We finally went to the 'more medical' part of the adventure today and I could really feel the excitement as we walked into the Chaliet area. The specimens were amazing to see and reminded me just how incredibly lucky I am to be on this shindig! Dr. Wasser's lecture was so interesting because we were all sitting in the space where the guy he was teaching about had just taught some (lots) of years back. We were all crazy tired...but I'm sure that Dr. Wasser felt the same and could empathize with our somewhat nodding heads. I cannot express how badly that I want to be a vet, and being the only one in the group interested in this field, I really feel like I am going to get such an experience from the places that we will go. Large Animal Hannover Faccilities!!! WHOOP!!! Ok, getting too long.....until next time! Ciao!

No comments: