Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I love this camera!!!! Fo Shiz!!!

Ok, so I really do love this camera....I have about 700 pictures so far...maybe a few less...but who counts. Hahaha!!! I need to delete the pics of myself though...I seriously am not in love with myself... I think that I'm just trigger happy...or hoping that maybe that the next picture would make me look like less of a dork...thus I end up with lots of myself.
I loved Koln...I havent talked about that yet. The zoo was awesome...seeing the elephants up close and with such access made me seriously think that I would want to be a vet at a zoo. This trip is really helping me decide that I want to be a vet and not a human doctor. Everyone is in the human medical field and I am the only one who is animal orriented. It's my calling, I know it is. Thats it for now yall. XOXO!!! Happy New Year!!! P.S Dr. Wasser is the total shiz...WHOOP!

No comments: