Saturday, January 05, 2008

Prague Castle WHOOP!

Ok, so Chyng, Brandon and I ventured off to Prague (Praha as the natives call it) yesterday! So much of an adventure...considering that I can get lost in paper bag. We jumped on our train, and immediately met, or shall I say...greeted by someone who could recognize the insecure. Haha. She spoke English, and was on her way to Praha to visit her boyfriend. She was so sweet, and we sat and all visited for those two hours. We got off the train and weren't too sure (suprising huh...) where to catch our next mode of transport. Her boyfriend was zuper (yes a "z", as locals say it), and he was quick to help us out. Chyng def. agreed that I was probably being somewhat of a creeper as I tried to take a picture of the cute couple as the walked, hand in hand, in front of us. I wouldn't have felt like one until my flash accidentally went off. YEAH! Haha. (It also happened in the muzeum, right after they had told us very sternly NO FLASH!)-(New camera...still learning...) The couple turned around and laughed because they probably knew that they'd be part of our Prague Adventure story. Haha. I love it. Ok, so in a nutshell...we caught the correct trains...finally got out at the Haupbahnhof in Prague 1 and proceeded towards our hotel... and then realized that we were gonig the wrong way. HA! Turning around , we made our way to the hotel....stopped...looked at the map......walked...stopped.....recieved assistance from 2 people on where we were...(they were both a little mistaken themselves..but still helped a little)...and finally made it to the Golden Stag!!!
For lack of time...I won't be able to tell about the WHOLE day, but again in a nutshell...we wandered down past the Tyn Cathedral (right around the corner from the Stag), and hiked (literally HIKED) up numerous steps to the Prague Castel. WHOA was it absolutely fantastic!!! My pictuers will have to explain its beauty and sureal size and foundation of stories...because my font simply can't. :) Hi Mom and Mamo!!!! I love yall!!! (Dad told me yall are reading these. Hehe!)
P.S I really do miss our group and my friends and with all these dogs around....Im a little puppy sick.

No comments: