Saturday, January 05, 2008

Questions

Since a majority of the people actual reading this blog are the individuals on this trip. I don't think that I have to repeat the sentiments felt in many of our amazing tours and events in the program. I have had a great time, and honestly think that it would take too long to put all of my sentiments and thoughts about the program into words.

However, I am wondering if everyone else is expiriencing the same predicament as me: questions. As I expirience and learn more about Germany, I continue to find more questions than answers. On our trip to Dresden yesterday, I had a thousand questions about some of the small communities, farms, and people I observed from the train (for example, I could have sworn that I saw a deer blind so do they hunt deer and wild game here often, what do they use, what kind of regulations do they have, is it for sport?...), but I knew that I wouldn't have enough time to have them all answered. As I walk around parts of Berlin I have the same problem at every turn. I am really enjoying this winter program, but part of me wishes that I could have done this in the summer so that I could perhaps find more answers and less questions. I guess that I will just have to come back.

No comments: