Tuesday, January 08, 2008

exciting few days!

The past few days seem like a blur. We haven't stopped moving since we got to hannover. The vet school was really neat even as a premed student. We definately got to do some things I never would have expected. I wasn't really fond of the traditional german food, but the people at the dinner were fantastic. I really appreciate them showing us around the vet and med schools. Today was a blast! I have worked in a hostpital, but I have never had the chance to watch a surgery and surely didn't expect to be that close. I was worried I was going to be a litte squeamish so before we went in I was super nervous. When we went in though, I had no problems. I was actually sad it was time for lunch! Talking with the doctor about the artificial hearts and pumps was a great experience for me as well since that hits really close to home with my dad. Though we haven't had much down time in Hannover, it has been well worth it!

No comments: