Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Years

Ahh, my first post of the new years. I gotta say, new year's was a blast. Before the party at midnight, I went to see the Charlottenburg Palace. The place was gorgeous and definitely worth a visit. My only real regret was not being able to see it in the summer because I would have been spectacular. Still, it was quite enlightening.

The party at midnight was something else. I was finally able to get my ethanol allergy under control with some pepcid, allowing me to get more wasted than I've ever been before. Still, I kept myself in control (relatively) and the night ended without much incident on my part. I'd write more but my compatriots seem pretty tight-lipped about more details so I'll just leave it at that.

This morning, not having to suffer the same headaches as some of our group members, I set out with some of my dry friends to visit museums on Museum Island. It was a lot of fun if not completely exhausting. This trip certainly is turning out quite well I have to say.

No comments: