Thursday, January 10, 2008

Donkey=Danke?

alright alright... well i feel like i havent blogged in forever and so much has happened in the last few days. i feel like i have done so many things during this trip that i most likely will never have a chance to do again i.e. see an open heart surgery. i have also done things that i never thought that i would do i.e. give a cow a rectal palpation. to be honest i was very surprised to see piles full of dead animals for the students to disect and analyze. i know that its a vet school but i have just never been around anything like that. i thought that our hotel in hannover was very nice and i am enjoying the hotel in munich as well. i thought today was alot of fun. we went on the city tour of munich and then finished it up with relaxing break at a restaurant. im hoping that these last few days dont go by too fast. i feel like i got all of my souveniors out of the way which is a weight off of my shoulders. i miss my mom alot but i dont want this experience to end either. its a catch 22.


p.s. i do not feel like i express myself very well in the form of a blog. i dont find myself to be a very good writer and so i think that i have a complex about this whole blog thing. i think that i express myself better by being face to face and using my words. i have so many thoughts that i dont know how to write it all down.

1 comment:

Carrie Williams said...

Yo girl...first comment I've made all trip...but I just read your blog...and I think that you do have lots of things to say and that I agree....a blog simply gives you the outline...but to really get to know you....like I have been for past couple weeks...I just gotta say...you are a bad ass person...and I'm very thrilled that we've all had the chance to see past the blog. XOXO!