Monday, August 15, 2005

We Made It!!

Well, despite British Airways best attempts, Kristen and I made it home with no difficulties! We are sooo happy that we didn't get caught up in the madness at Heathrow Airport in London! The strike ended on August 12th, around 8:00. Since our plane was supposed to leave the next morning at 7:30, we were kind of nervous that there would be a huge delay, and we'd miss our connecting flight to the United States. However, there were no problems with any of our flights. Heathrow was really crowded, but we missed the worst of it by statying in the American Airlines terminal, and staying as far away as possible from the British Airways terminal.

It is great to be home! I had Mexican food yesterday, and the jet lag hasn't been bad at all. I was happy to see that everyone else made it back safely as well! I already miss everyone, but at least there's our party to look forward to! hahaha! I am going back to College Station today to start preparing for Fish Camp... get excited! I hope everyone is enjoying their break, and I'll see y'all soon!

No comments: