Monday, August 01, 2005

Nuremburg

Yay for big buses! I have to say that while the big bus prevented us from having whole-group conversations, it was definitely nice to have a window to nap against all to myself. I really like our hotel (the ladies were super-nice trying to help me set up my laptop to connect to internet. It was a lost cause, but they were really nice and patient and even let me use their computer to do internet. :) ) Also, that tour was amazing. Being in the actual place and seeing pics of how it looked back in the third reich was very powerful...and creepy. the tour guide that we got was excellent, too. She did a bang-on job and her binders with pics were very helpful in visualizing. I really enjoyed the museum and wish that we could have had more time in Nuremberg to poke around ourselves.

No comments: