Friday, August 26, 2005

Finally a free moment

Well I've finally had a chance to use the internet and sit down for a while, because ever since I got back I've done nothing but work back home (I suppose I had to catch up on everything I missed out on while away...) so I'm glad to finally be back at A&M. There were definitely things I had missed greatly, and was extremely glad to get back, primarily the use of my cell phone, and of course seeing all of my family friends was great. I just got wore out from explaining to EVERYONE everything I had done. I was like Erik, I had no voice for the next few days from doing nothing but talking to everyone who missed me. I'm gonna miss Germany, but it is definitely good to be back home and around everybody here. This trip was definitely an experience I will never forget, and hopefully I can return to Germany one day because it is an amazing place. Well I suppose that's about it for now, because I'm exhausted from hauling everything of mine up the three flights of stairs so I'm gonna go relax and get ready for the semester to start......oh joy of joys....

No comments: