Sunday, August 14, 2005

Home

I've made it home in one piece and I'm soooo happy to see my dog! :) She picked me up from the airport and when she saw me she got so excited her heart was pounding so fast and then she jumped on my lap and kissed me all over. Now she won't leave my side. Is it sad that I really didn't miss anyone else but my dog? tee hee... but it has been nice to catch up with the rest of my family. My mom cooked steak, salad, squash, green beans, corn, spinach, carrots, asparagus, and peach cobbler for my first meal back. It was wonderful to have fresh vegetables!
It's been serial since I've been back. I'll tell my family all of these stories but as the days start to pass its starting to feel like it didn't happen. I didn't just spend 5 wonderful weeks in Germany with 12 super people. And am I allowed to miss y'all? Two days apart from everyone who I spend 12 hours a day with for 5 weeks and for some strange reason I miss y'all.... hmmm... ;) Now I'm just trying to adjust to the time change and I'm actually getting sick again but I move tomorrow so I'm having to load my car today. Too much stuff to do! I hope everyone is back/is getting back safely!

No comments: