Sunday, August 14, 2005

Bay City, TX

It is great to be back. I love the weather in Texas. I spent most of my first day back talking about my trip to every person that I know. I talked so much that I lost my voice and my throat hurts. After, talking to everyone on the phone, and going to visit old friends, I passed out on my couch at about 6:00 in the evening. This morning I woke up early and I believe that I got rid of my jet lag. Today, I'm having a dinner with the rest of my family and showing all the pictures from my trip. Then tomorrow, it is back to work in College Station. I believe that six weeks of vacation is long enough to get away, but I am really dreading to go back to daily grind. But I do need the money to rebuild my banking account after all that I spent in Europe.

No comments: