Monday, August 01, 2005

Amsterdam

So most of us went to Amsterdam this past weekend. I really enjoyed Amsterdam. I think it was a little weird because the city is totally crazy and beautiful at the same time. I got to visit my friend Eva and her brother and his friends on Saterday night. I had so much fun getting to see her again, because I hadn't seen her in a year. I think we decided we were going to switch places, and she was going back to Texas in my place. Dr. Wasser said this was fine as long as he had the same number of students go back that came with hi´m, he didn't care who they were. Haha! The biggest bummer was that she got her wallet stolen later in the night, and we had to spend part of the night outside the police station in the cold and rain while she filed a report. The police felt so bad for us that they pointed us in the direction of the next bar. It was really great to see her again! We saw the Anne Frank house, Heineken Museum, floating flower markets, red light district, Van Gogh Museum, and took a canal cruise. We also ate these pancakes that were bigger than my head. Yum!

No comments: