Sunday, August 07, 2005

Last weekend home

It's our last weekend with our host families, and honestly I can say that I'm glad we ended up not going to Prague because I gladly welcomed being able to sleep in and just lay around all weekend chilling with our family. I'm sad that it is our last week here, because it flew by incredibly fast. It really doesnt feel like its already been 4 weeks, but sadly it has. It has definitely been an experience so far, and I've enjoyed myself as much as I could. Friday night was really fun when Shannon, Erik, and myself (the usual trio) went out, and I'm sure they had fun dealing with me too. HAHA. I got to bust out some of my dance moves (which are nonexistent), but compared to the rest of the people in the club I don't think I was too terribly bad. After Friday I didnt really wake up until about 1:30 in the afternoon, after much needed sleep, and Erik had already left, which we now know to meet his friend. Until I saw his post none of us knew where he went, but I had assumed it was to meet up with his friend who we missed Friday night. So I need to go tell our host mom where he is, because she was starting to wonder. There's always an adventure to be had with us, and its been for the better everytime. One good thing about this trip is that it made me realize I don't ALWAYS have to be the responsible one and watch after everyone else, I can actually have fun and enjoy myself too (Thanks you two haha). Well that's about it for now, hopefully I can find something fun to do on our last free day in Dusseldorf if the rain stops for a little while.

No comments: