Sunday, August 07, 2005

Grocery Store?

Well, I can say that today was an eventful day! I got home from Austria with Beth, Jean, and Ashley about 7:00 this morning. We had a great time. So, after doing our evaluations, Adriane and I headed to the grocery store to buy food for our fajitas that we cooked for our family. We both found it interesting that when we got to the store, we had to pay 1 euro and 50 cents to even use a cart. So, the penny pushers that we are, we decided to just carry everything and not bother with a cart. After we payed the cashier I noticed that she was not bagging up the groceries. I started looking around and noticed that the bags were in the line and you had to buy them too. So, we just decided to put as much as we could in Adriane's backpack and then I carried the rest. I know that I looked pretty wierd as I walked down that street carrying 3 packages of raw chicken. I just wanted to post about this because I thought that it was SSSSOOOOO wierd. It is just so different from home!

No comments: