Sunday, August 07, 2005

Feel the Musik

Yesterday while I was walking around Düsseldorf with my German friend Martin, we had the urge to try something wild and crazy. We would both try sushi for the first time at a nearby sushi bar in the Shadow Arkaden. I believe we could feel the raw fish beginning to swim around in our stomachs. And also the caviar (fish eggs) was a new experience. After that, we left Düsseldorf and rode with his uncle to Aachen. To do this, we could get on the Autobahn and drive speeds up to 120 mph! It didn´t seem like we were going that fast but in reality, we were haulin´ ace. That night in Aachen, we saw the crappiest live band that I have seen in my whole life. But I did see a wonderful male dancer that was really feeling the music. It was a good comic relief for Martin and I.

No comments: