Monday, August 08, 2005

Bye to Duesseldorf

So today is our last day in Duesseldorf. We were all excited about going to eat at our restaurant for lunch and seeing our favorite waitor Gonzo. We were in shock to see our restaurant had closed down and there was construction going on there. We just stood there looking around like little lost puppies. I guess this is what happens when you are gone for a week. My host family took me out for Chinese food buffet tonight. They definitely wanted to make sure they got their money's worth and kept sending me back in line until I was about to burst. Later, we went back to the house and they wanted to see all of my pics that I had copied onto CDs all afternoon. So we all sit down in the living room and my CDs are blank. I just wanted to cry, so I went up stairs and pouted for a little while before going to bed. My host mom wants me to come back next year to visit and bring some of my family. So I guess they enjoyed having me.

No comments: