Wednesday, July 15, 2015

so I drank urine today

So a lot has happened since the last time I have blogged.

Last Thursday me and 4 others decided to take a train to Köln (Cologne). yes it smelt good. And we went too The Cladius Spa. 'twas amazing. They had all different types of cold pools, whirl pools, hot pools, non-hot pools, and like massage type pools. It was literally the best thing ever. my body was flabbergasted on how good it felt. so like the main half of the spa you weren't required to wear a bathing suit but the other half you were required to not wear a bathing suit. I won't say wether or not I got the full European experience but we all know the answer to that question. Also we took a cable car above the Rhine river and got a really good view of the city of Köln. We took a pretty cool picture so feel free to make your way to my Instagram or Facebook to see it. Your eyes will thank you.

A few days later we took a train back to Köln and had a tour of the cathedral. WHICH WAS AWESOME. so big. I have seen pictures but I never realized how big and majestic it was. I also bought a 2010 away jersey of Bayern München which looks snazzy. I will now where it every time I play FIFA. I'm coming for you Meshach.

Sooooooo this past weekend we spent the weekend in Salzburg. Saturday we went Paragliding through the Austrian mountains :D Collin had fun. But my heart broke a little that day because he told me I couldn't take my selfie stick with me. Which is a problem. Because I am all about my selfie stick. Me and bae go way back. We literally ran off the cliff with a parachute and elegantly floated in the air like a new born balloon. It took us about 20 minutes to land. The guide I was with was really cool so we did a lot of "acrobats" he would call it' which was a lot of sharp turns and drops. My cup of tea. In the middle of the flight he asked me if I wanted to fly it. yes. just yes. He told me "If you can ride a horse you can fly a glider." He's so right. Being able to see the whole city of Salzburg and the Austrian Mountains was just breath taking.
Next day, Canyoning. Which I'm pretty sure I'd illegal in the states but I could be wrong. We abseiled down waterfalls, MUCHO cliff jumps, and some rock slides. Whenever we abseiled we were connected to a rope and we would kind of bounce down the middle of the waterfall. I think the highest cliff jump we had was about 10 meters.
Also saw the Salzburg a fortress. And I learned that the owner of Red Bull was born in Salzburg ( I think ) so we got to see a big Red Bull museum. They just had a bunch of cool planes, cars, and the space suit that survived the longest free fall not too long ago.

We had our last German class last week which was heart breaking,
This week we are in Vienna and off to Prague on Thursday for a long weekend.
Still in search for a lederhosen.
Also I drank urine today but that's a story for the next blog.
And my GoPro isn't working as of now so I may have a mental breakdown.

No comments: