Monday, July 27, 2015

long. just long

So after our week in Vienna we spent 3 days in Prague. an interesting 3 days. plane. The first day I flew a plane. The guy that flew with me tried explaining the controls and buttons but he didn’t speak English. I was hoping they weren’t important. It was funny because it took about 5 or so minutes for the plane to start. He would start the plane and the propeller would start spinning then it would stop. start then stop. start then stop. It did that about 5 times. yolo.  He took off and landed the plane but I flew everything else in between. Collin had fun.
Now about the waitress that threatened to murder us. Well we went to the nice restaurant right on the river and had the worst service ever. like ever. It took like an hour just to order our food and when we did order our we didn’t get our food. 3 of us didn’t get our food. They just disregarded our orders. maybe they were trying to tell us we were getting fat.? That was probably it but a man’s gotta eat. I even asked the waiter if he got our orders and he like gave me head nod. I’m guessing that means no in Czech? So me and the 2 others that didn’t get our food left to go get fat. I mean food. The others ate their food, drank their drinks, and paid the bill and did not leave a tip. well. They left 1 cent.
Tip Formulaà   (type of service) + (attitude x 3.14) x 2 all divided by (the amount of time -multiplied- by the %of food you get)
I got zero food so the formula collapses. You can’t divide by zero. Funny fact, if you ask Siri what zero divided by zero is she replies with “Imagine that you have zero cookies and you split them evenly among zero friends. How many cookies does each person get? See? It doesn’t make sense. And Cookie Monster is sad that there are no cookies, and you are sad that you have no friends.” sassy.

So after not getting a tip a lady at the restaurant yelled “ People will murder you for this.” It escalated pretty quickly. I wish I was there for this but sadly I wasn’t.  We also went to the Prague castle, which was really nice. We had a nice tour of it. It was a city within a city. We also went to an ice pub, which the whole bar is made of ice. They gave us the ice jackets that kept us pretty warm for the most part. I met up with a friend that is doing a journalism study abroad in Prague through A&M too so that was nice.  We got to experience THE biggest club in Europe. Karlovy Lazne. It was a five-story club. five.  Each level played a different genre of music. Collin had fun. I didn’t know I had so many dance moves. Overall I really liked Prague! Just every time we ate at a restaurant the service was bad and they were rude to us. But other than that it was great.

Next up, Hannover. We were only there for one day but visited the Medical School. We got to visit with a Cardiologist for a while which was sooooooo awesome. The next 2 nights were in Norderney. Norderney is a small island just north of Germany. It was only a 50-minute fairy ride. On the fair I witnessed a seagull steal a burger from an 8 year old. you savage. Literally a whole burger. The kid took maybe 2 bites out of it. The seagull saw it, wanted it, and took it. He deserves it. It was bad cause the little kid was crying but everybody was laughing at what happened. Norderney was fun but I was sick for these 2 days. The first day we had a little workout/ calorie burner/beer burner workout on the beach. soccer. more soccer. And then a BBQ. a German BBQ. The second day I felt ten times worse. Sorry this blog is long. And boring. We went to the Thalasso spaaaaaaa. We did this mud bath where you get completely naked and cover your whole body in mud like you were a Cherokee Indian about to make a surprise attack on the Shawnee tribe. Then you sit in a room that slowly fills up with steam for about 15 minutes. Then hot showers come on and that slowly get colder. I felt like a butterfly that just emerged from its cocoon.
I went in to hibernation at 7pm and woke up at 7am. Solid 12 hours of sleep. So I was unsick the next day. The next morning we had healing mud walk through the North Sea. Had a worm pee Iodine on my hand. I think I need more cushion in my booty because it hurts because of these long train rides. more squats & queso.

Bae is still working and taking pictures so I’m happy.
I have my eye on a lederhosen but not sure if I will commit or not.
Spent this past weekend in Amsterdam and Belgium so I will talk about that next blog.
Lost my credit card so that’s a problem.
Everything is going by so fast :(


Chüs

No comments: