Thursday, January 21, 2010

Last two days

Okay it has taken me a little while to get back on to post about the last two days of the trip. I have had to adjust to the whole going to school thing again. On Friday night we went to the opera. It was the first time I had ever been to the opera. I thought it would be similar to musicals that I have seen but it was nothing like it. I kept getting thrown off by the girl playing the part of a boy. In my head the whole time I kept thinking that this should be a guy. Overall the performance was pretty incredible, even though I didn't really understand a word of it.

The next day, the last day was one of the easier days of the program. We took a walking tour of the city with Dr. Wasser and afterwords hung out with a student named Anna that goes to medical school in Vienna. She had spent time in Texas so she able to understand out version of English which was pretty cool. That night we had the farewell dinner and I ordered really good. I think I might have eaten the best meal of the entire trip that night. The next morning the trip was over as we all left to fly home. I have to say I had a great time and I would definitely go back, maybe in the summer next time

No comments: