Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend in Hannover

Everyone left this weekend to Paris, but since I had been there before the program started, I decided to just stay in Hannover and relax. It was nice to finally get a good nights sleep and I will be rested for Tuesday when we go see teh surgeries. On Saturday I had lunch with Dr.Wasser and Dr.Rousseau. I went out with Daniel later that night and we explored the inner city of Hannover. On Sunday I took subway to the park in the north west of Hannover. I walked the length of it and just took in teh beauty of everything covered in snow. The river that flows through it was frozen solid, so I walked on water for the first time in my life. There were many children there skating on the river and sledding on the hills. Later that night I went with Dr.Wasser, Dr.Rousseau, and Olaf to a nice restaurant. The meals were reasonable priced for the atmosphere of the restaurant. I ordered the Ostrich along with some cous cous and palm hearts. It was all very good. Had some ice cream for dessert. Can't believe its the last week of program, bu tlooking forwrd to teh surgeries and going to Vienna!!

No comments: