Monday, June 04, 2018

It's Already Been A Week?

     So, it's been a whole week already and I'm not sure if it was the shortest or longest week of my life.  It feels short looking at the amount of days we've been here but also I feel like we got here a month ago. So much has happened in this weekend alone! Every day during this first week, we did something different so I think that's what's made it feel longer.  I had lots of new, fun experiences and just about ate my weight in bread.  I think what's also made the week feel longer is getting to know everyone.  Not in a bad way, but I'm finally able to put names to faces.  The weekend trip also brought me a lot closer to people than I probably would normally get in the first week of knowing them.  Speaking of this weekend, I had so much fun visiting Brussels and Bruges with some rad girlies but oh my gosh, have I never been so happy to see that green glowing ox in front of our hotel in Bonn! I've gotten pretty comfortable riding the trams around Bonn so I thought riding the train out of the country would be a breeze, who knew it wasn't? (haha) I've learned that the train arrival times aren't always accurate and to NEVER get off the train unless you know for sure that's your stop.  Besides the adventure of getting back to Germany, Brussels was a blast and way too many waffles were consumed. But is there really such a thing as too many waffles with Nutella? Anyway, I can't wait to see what's going to happen this week and spend all my euros on gelato!


No comments: