Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Pre-Flight to Bonn

Howdy from Round Rock, Texas!
I'm currently 3 days and some odd hours from my flight out the country and let me tell ya, the heat here is already killing me. And it's only May.... That 50 degrees (Fahrenheit) in Bonn is going to be a luxury, I'm ready to be back in sweater weather.
After coming home from finals, I made the brilliant decision to just live out of my suitcase and now the floor of my room has not been seen for those 2 weeks. I solemnly swear to my host mom that I will unpack my suitcase so my room does not turn into a Class 3 Disaster Zone.
I'm very excited to leave the country on this adventure of learning and culture, and I hope a come home with a greater understanding how health care works in European countries and a broader scope of the world. Although I'll miss my family, I'm ready to try something new and practice striking out on my own.
Well, I'll see all of y'all soon!

No comments: