Saturday, May 25, 2019

24 hours til liftoff

I’ve got 24 hours until I leave out of Austin and I honestly don’t think it’s hit me yet.  I’m all packed up and ready to go but I’m not feeling particularly nervous or anxious, I’m sure it’ll hit me eventually.  Right when I heard about this study abroad program in the fall semester, I knew I wanted to be apart of it.  I don’t know what made me want to apply, but I’m sure glad I did.  It’s kind of hard to believe the time is finally here after waiting seven months for it, but it’s definitely helped build the suspense. I know I’m going to enjoy this experience, but most of all I hope to make this experience something I can look back on in the future to help me with what lies ahead.

Praying for safe travels and looking forward to the future!
Logan

No comments: