Friday, July 22, 2005

Tap tap tap-a-roo!

This week went by ten times faster than the first week. I am still learning all kinds of new things everyday about all this country has to offer. We are having a lot of fun, but I think that we are keeping a good balance of enjoyment and business.
Story:
A group of us were on a train back after spending a few hours in Cologn with Olaf one night this week. As we got onto the train, I wasn't paying any attention to who I was sitting behind. After riding for a few minutes, I noticed a girl who I thought was in our group, sitting in front of me with long blond hair and a pony tail. Being in my normal somewhat annoying nature, I decided to gently tap the top of the head of the girl in front of me. To my surprise, the person wasn't part of our group, or even a GIRL! It was a man that we didn't know that probably didn't appreciate me tapping on his beautiful blond hair. Thank goodness he did not react in a harsh manner.
Lesson: Don't tap strange people on the head while on a train in Germany.

No comments: