Friday, July 22, 2005

Great Second Week

Well, this week was really great. I liked this week because it was a GO, GO, GO week! We went a lot of different places and I can actually say that I enjoyed them all. I have already writted about my favorite which was the heart surgery but the experimental farm was pretty cool too. I can say that I will NEVER look at Rebecca the same way after seeing her stick her hand down the cows rear end. And I will also never forget the look on Heather's face as Rebecca did it. We also went on a boat ride down the Rhine River. It was so beautiful!!! Then we HIKED up a mountain to see a castle. The castle was great, but it was a really long walk to get there. Then we had a wine tasting which was REALLY funny!!! Overall we had a really good week. Now I am leaving to get on the train to go to Paris!!! It is going to be an exciting weekend!

No comments: