Friday, July 29, 2005

A sad day

Today was our last day in class, which made me sad. Even more sad than i am about being miserabbly sick 8-(. Oh well.....

The lecture on the Nuremberg doctor's trial ws chilling, and it makes me wonder what kind of reaction I will have when we visit the actual concentration camp. I know it will be an extremely personal experience for all of us, though each one of us will be moved in a slightly different way.

This past week had been great! Well....everything except for the mini bus- that wasn't so cool 8-). After seeing my second (and last....) rectal ultrasound i am 210% certain I chose the right field for myself - HUMAN medicine. Watching the operation on the ow was fascinating, though, and I was more curious about the details than I thought I would be.

Things seem to be coming to close her ein dusseldorf. Saying goodbye to Olaf yesterday made me realize how quickly our time here has passed!

No comments: