Sunday, July 17, 2005

Just Breathe...

So, it's Sunday night at 11:42- week 1 is almost over and I am still alive! Whoop! Germany has been amazing so far. As most of you know, at least those of you that braved the trip to Heildelberg, I'm sick and can't breathe so well right now so walking long distances (or walking up 303 steps) has been quite difficult. But I'm determined not to miss anything. Jean, thank you for being so peppy and pushing us along :) Heildelberg was beautiful and although I thought I was going to die going up those steps I'm so glad I went because traveling by ourseleves was an experience in itself. Traveling across a counry we pretty much know nothing about with no shaperons (I'm warning y'all right now, I'm the worst speller in the world so there may be lots of mistakes in here) with only one person who can speak the native language is a huge accomplishment. I'm very proud of ourselves!

I'm off to bed now. I'll write a longer blog later when I can actually concentrate for longer than two minutes without coughing. Right now I'm just concentrating on breathing and getting more than 3 hours of sleep!

No comments: